|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||37 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
Spicy Mushroom Tacos with Pico de Gallo
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 lbs. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/2 cup Ragu® Sauce
- 2 tsp. Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 3 cups seeded and chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup white onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 serrano chile peppers
- 12 small corn tortillas, warmed
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms and onion, stirring frequently, until golden, about 12 minutes. Stir in chipotle and cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Stir in Sauce and Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavor Bouillon and cook, stirring frequently, until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine tomato, onion, cilantro, lime juice and chiles in medium bowl. Serve mushrooms and pico de gallo in tortillas. Top with sour cream. Garnish, if desired, with cilantro.
- See nutritional information for sodium content.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.