|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||190 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||37 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||180 %|
|Vitamin C||80 %|
Argentinian Beef Stew
- 2 lbs. cubed lean boneless chuck stew meat
- 2 tsp. Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 lb. potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 lb. sweet potatoes or yams, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 cups Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- Toss beef with Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon. Melt 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread in 6-quart saucepot over medium-high heat and brown beef, in batches. Remove beef from saucepot and set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same saucepot and cook onion and green pepper, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 6 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in water, beef, apricots and raisins. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, until beef is almost tender, about 2 hours.
- Stir in potatoes and simmer until potatoes are almost tender, about 30 minutes.
- Stir in Pasta Sauce and corn and simmer until beef and potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
- See nutritional information for saturated fat content.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.