|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||13 min|
|Stand Time||2 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||33 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
Pizza-Style Rice Skillet
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 cup sliced vegetables (mushrooms, zucchini, onions and/or bell peppers)
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 1/2 cup Ragu® Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 12 slices pepperoni
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook vegetables, stirring frequently, 4 minutes or until tender. Remove vegetables and set aside.
- Stir in remaining Spread, water, Italian seasoning and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir in Pasta Sauce, then top with cheese, pepperoni and vegetables. Let stand covered 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.