|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||43 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
Over-The-Top BBQ Chicken Pasta Skillet
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 Tbsp. barbecue sauce
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 can (15.75 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 6 minutes. Stir in barbecue sauce; turn chicken to coat. Cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 1 minute. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Stir water and corn into same skillet and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Arrange chicken on pasta, then sprinkle with bacon. Top with cheese. Let stand covered until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.