|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||35 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||60 %|
|Vitamin C||60 %|
Quickest Ever Arroz con Pollo
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 cup regular rice
- 1 1/2 cups Simple Sofrito*
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 cup frozen green peas and carrots, thawed
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook rice, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until rice is golden. Stir in Simple Sofrito and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in water and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 15 minutes.
- Stir in green peas and carrots and cook an additional 10 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in chicken and olives and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until heated through.
- *Simple Sofrito: Process 1 cup fresh cilantro, 1 large onion, coarsely chopped, 2 large bell peppers, coarsely chopped, and 2 cloves garlic in food processor until all is finely chopped. Heat 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil over medium heat and cook vegetable mixture with 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Traditional Pasta Sauce and 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon partially covered, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes. Remove cover and cook, stirring frequently, an additional 20 minutes or until thickened. Refrigerate or freeze until ready to use. Makes 1 quart sofrito.
- Cost per recipe*: $10.26. Cost per serving*: $1.71. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.