|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||60 %|
20-Minute Pozole-Style Stew
- 2 pork tenderloins, cut into bite-size pieces (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1 1/2 cups Simple Sofrito*
- 1 Tbsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 can (15 oz.) hominy, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine pork with Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon in large bowl; set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook 1/2 of the pork, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until almost done. Remove pork and keep warm. Repeat with remaining oil and pork.
- Return pork to skillet. Stir in Simple Sofrito and chipotle peppers and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in hominy and water and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 2 minutes or until pork is done.
- Stir in lime juice, then sprinkle with cilantro. Season, if desired, with additional Bouillon and serve over hot cooked rice.
- *Simple Sofrito: Process 1 cup fresh cilantro, 1 large onion, coarsely chopped, 2 large bell peppers, coarsely chopped, and 2 cloves garlic in food processor until all is finely chopped. Heat 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil over medium heat and cook vegetable mixture with 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce and 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon partially covered, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes. Remove cover and cook, stirring frequently, an additional 20 minutes or until thickened. Refrigerate or freeze until ready to use.
- Cost per recipe*: $11.01. Cost per serving*: $1.84. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.