|Prep Time||25 min|
|Chill Time||1 hr|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||100 %|
- 1 1/2 cups Ragu® Sauce
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 medium red and/or green bell peppers, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 tsp. hot pepper sauce* or more to taste
- Combine all ingredients in large nonaluminum bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Process 1 cup soup in blender until smooth, then stir into soup. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- *Such as Tabasco®. Also terrific with your favorite Ragu Pasta Sauce. Cost per recipe*: $5.03 Cost per serving*: $0.84 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.