|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
|Serving Size 1 cup|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||23 %|
|Saturated Fat||25 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber||16 %|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
Spicy Tomato & Corn Soup
Queso fresco is a fresh Mexican cheese with a texture similar to farmer's cheese. You can substitute with shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 4 ounces chorizo sausage, finely chopped
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Knorr® Chipotle MiniCubes*
- 2 cups crumbled plain tortilla chips
- 1 cup queso fresco cheese (about 4 oz.)
- chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot over medium heat and cook onion until tender, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in corn and chorizo cook, 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in Sauce and water and bring just to a boil over medium-high heat. Remove from heat, then stir in lime juice and MiniCubes. Garnish with tortilla chips, cheese and cilantro.
- *For a less spicy soup use 1 MiniCube.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.