|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
Rigatoni Bolognese Mexicana
Poblano peppers are large and dark green and range from mild to quite spicy.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup chopped chorizo sausage, removed from casing if desired
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped poblano peppers
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup milk
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 2 tsp. Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon
- 1 box (16 oz.) rigatoni pasta or large tube pasta
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat and cook chorizo, carrots, onions and poblano peppers 5 minutes, or until chorizo is cooked but not browned, stirring frequently. Add ground beef and cook, breaking up into small pieces, about 3 minutes or until cooked, but not browned. Stir in milk and simmer until milk is absorbed, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in pasta sauce and bouillon and simmer until heated through, about 10 minutes. Serve over hot rigatoni. Garnish, if desired, with crumbled queso fresco and chopped cilantro.
- *Feel free to substitute 1 Knorr Beef flavor Bouillon Cube.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.