White Pizza with Tomato & Basil
- Full-page view
- 1/2 cup Ragu® Light Parmesan Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder (optional)
- 1/8 tsp. ground white pepper
- 1 (12-in.) prebaked pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 plum tomatoes or small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In medium bowl, combine Sauce, ricotta cheese, garlic powder and white pepper. Evenly spread on pizza crust, then top with mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with basil leaves, then top with tomatoes and Parmesan cheese. Arrange pizza on ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan. Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.