- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/4 lbs. ground turkey or ground beef
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 2 bags (16 oz. ea.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 can (15 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 6 (10-in.) burrito size whole wheat tortillas or spinach or tomato tortillas *
- Heat olive oil in large saucepot over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in ground turkey and cook, stirring occasionally, until brown. Stir in Sauce, vegetables, beans and chili powder. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Gently press 1 tortilla in 4-cup microwave-safe bowl to form bowl shape. Microwave at HIGH 1-1/2 minutes. Let cool 1 minute. Gently lift out and arrange on serving plate. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Spoon chili into tortilla bowls to serve. Garnish, if desired, with shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream.
*Or...serve over hot cooked rice instead of tortilla bowls. Tip: This chili is all about the veggies so feel free to add any leftover veggies you have in the fridge.
See Nutritional Information for sodium content