Turkey Meatloaf Volcanos
- Full-page view
- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 1 1/2 cups fresh whole wheat bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup Ragu® Sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 8 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, cut into 12 cubes
- Preheat oven 350°. Spray 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine turkey, bread crumbs, Sauce, eggs and salt in large bowl; shape into 12 balls. Into each ball, press in cheese cube, sealing meat around cube. Arrange in prepared pan. Arrange muffin pan on jelly roll pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until done. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Top, if desired, with additional Sauce, heated.