- Full-page view
- 1 package (15 oz.) cheese tortellini
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen broccoli florets, partially thawed
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Roasted Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 4 ounces bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- In large saucepan, cook tortellini according to package directions, adding broccoli during last 2 minutes of cooking; drain. Return pasta mixture to saucepan. Stir in Sauce and roasted peppers.
- Spoon onto serving platter and top with bacon. Garnish, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.