Three Cheese Pizzas
- Full-page view
- 1 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 loaf (21-in.) French bread or Italian bread, halved lengthwise
- 1 jar (14 oz.) Ragu® Pizza Sauce - Homemade Style
- 1/2 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. In large skillet, melt Spread over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms and red pepper, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in green onions and cook 1 minute; set aside.
- On ungreased baking sheet, arrange bread halves. Evenly spread Sauce on bread halves, then top with vegetable mixture and sprinkle with cheeses. Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.