Stuffed Crust Pepperoni Pizza
- Full-page view
- 1 can (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- 7 pieces string cheese
- 1/2 cup Ragu® Pizza Quick Sauce
- 20 slices pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan; set aside.
- Unroll crust and press in bottom and 1-inch up sides of prepared pan. Place pieces of string cheese along the inside edges of dough. Fold the 1-inch of dough over and around the cheese; press dough edges to seal. Top the crust with Sauce, pepperoni and cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.