Spicy Shrimp with Fettuccine
- Full-page view
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. fresh or frozen, thawed uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- 1 box (12 oz.) fettuccine, cooked and drained
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until shrimp almost turn pink. Stir in Sauce and hot pepper sauce. Simmer covered until shrimp just turn pink and sauce is heated through. To serve, spoon sauce and shrimp over hot fettuccine and sprinkle, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.