Spaghetti with Turkey Meatballs
- Full-page view
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. fennel seeds, crushed (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1 box (12 oz.) spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Thoroughly combine ground turkey, egg, bread crumbs, salt, fennel and red pepper flakes in large bowl; shape into 1-1/2-inch meatballs.
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown meatballs; drain. Stir in Sauce and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes.
- To serve, spoon sauce and meatballs over hot spaghetti. Sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.