Spaghetti Squash with Veggie Sauce
- Full-page view
- 1 spaghetti squash, (about 4 lbs.)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1 small yellow squash, chopped
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- Pierce squash with knife 5 or 6 times. Arrange squash on paper towel in microwave and microwave at HIGH 15 minutes or until soft, turning over halfway through cooking. Cut in half; remove and discard seeds. With fork, gently scrape squash to pull apart spaghetti like strands.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, red pepper and yellow squash 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until vegetables are tender. Add Sauce and simmer 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve sauce mixture over spaghetti squash and garnish, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.