- Full-page view
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 roasted poblano pepper, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, sliced (optional)
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 box (16 oz.) spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Season ground beef with salt and black pepper.
- Heat olive oil in deep 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook carrots, onion, poblano pepper, celery and jalapeno peppers, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add ground beef and cook, breaking up with spoon, 10 minutes or until beef is done. Stir in Sauce. Bring to a boil over a high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with cilantro. Serve over hot spaghetti.