Smokey Chipotle Sloppy Joes
- Full-page view
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 hamburger buns or 24 party-size potato rolls
- Brown ground beef, onion and chipotle peppers in 12-inch nonstick skillet; drain.
- Stir in Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Stir in cilantro. Serve on buns.