- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Ragu® Sauce
- 2 cups shredded reduced fat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease 12-cup muffin pan; set aside.
- Combine spaghetti, eggs, Parmesan cheese and pepper in large bowl. Evenly press into muffin cups to form a “crust”. Evenly top each cup with Sauce, then mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until bubbling. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
For a fun twist, add faces using broccoli florets for hair, eyebrows or nose, sliced pimiento-stuffed olives for eyes and pepperoni for mouths. Bake an additional 10 minutes. TIP: Ever make too much pasta? This quick dish is perfect for leftovers.
"See nutrition information for saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium content".