Slow Cooker Meatballs Parmesan
- Full-page view
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1 package (8 oz.) part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs and egg in medium bowl; shape into 12 meatballs.
- Arrange meatballs in slow cooker; pour Sauce over meatballs. Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours. Stir in cheese and cook covered an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve, if desired, in Italian rolls.