- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups chopped vegetables, (orange, yellow and/or red bell pepper, yellow squash, zucchini)
- 1 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 8 (10-in.) burrito size flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook vegetables and onion, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Add turkey and brown. Stir in 2 cups Sauce, sugar and relish. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Evenly sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese on 4 tortillas. Evenly top each with turkey mixture, remaining 1/2 cup cheese, then remaining 4 tortillas.
- Cook quesadillas in a large skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray over medium-high heat, one at a time, turning once, 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges and serve with remaining Sauce, heated.
TIP: Substitute frozen mixed or other vegetable blend, thawed for fresh vegetables. Cook onion over medium heat, then add thawed vegetables with Sauce.