- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 fully cooked breaded chicken breast cutlets
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning once.
- Add Sauce and bring to a boil. Sprinkle with cheese. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with hot cooked spaghetti or in Italian rolls.
*VARIATIONS...try adding drained, jarred mushrooms or pitted ripe olives when adding Pasta Sauce. Photo copryight 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.