- Full-page view
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1/2 cup bottled clam juice
- 2 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 1/2 lbs. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and cook onion and green pepper, stirring frequently, 6 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in Sauce, clam juice and hot pepper sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Serve, if desired, over hot cooked rice.
Tip: For a more classic dish stir in 1 package (9 oz.) frozen okra with Ragu ® Sauce.