Ragu Turkey Chili Waffles
- Full-page view
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 4 frozen waffles, toasted
- Cook ground turkey in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until done.
- Stir in Sauce and chili powder. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
- Serve over hot waffles. Serve, if desired, with your favorite taco toppings, such as sour cream and/or shredded cheddar cheese.
TIP: Also delicious with multi-grain waffles.