- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Traditional Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces uncooked ziti pasta
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine Sauce with water in large bowl. Stir in ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese, then uncooked ziti.
- Evenly spoon ziti mixture into 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 55 minutes.
- Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake uncovered an additional 5 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
TIP: Add a Mexican twist to this yummy recipe by using Pepper Jack cheese instead of mozzarella and tossing in some corn.
Cost per recipe*: $11.34. Cost per serving*: $1.42. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.