- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 12 ounces elbow macaroni or whole wheat elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- Cook ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until done.
- Stir in Sauce and chili powder. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 10 minutes.
- Stir in macaroni and heat through.
Cost per serving*: $1.07 Cost per recipe*: $6.40 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets
See nutrition information for fat, saturated fat and cholesterol content.