- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 cups diced fresh vegetables*
- 4 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 6 (6-in. ea.) fajita size flour tortillas or whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Brown ground beef in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, drain if desired. Stir in vegetables and chili powder and cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Stir in corn and 1 cup Sauce. Simmer uncovered 1 minute; remove from heat.
- Spread 1 cup remaining Sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish; set aside. Evenly fill tortillas with ground beef mixture and 1 cup cheese; roll up and place seam-side down in prepared dish. Top tortillas with remaining Sauce.
- Bake 30 minutes. Top with remaining cheese and bake an additional 10 minutes or until sauce is bubbling and cheese is melted.
*Use any combination of the following: red bell pepper, yellow squash, zucchini and onion. TIP: For a more wholesome burrito, substitute 1 pound ground turkey for the ground beef and use low fat cheddar cheese.
Cost per recipe*: $15.56. Cost per serving*: $2.59. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.