- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook green pepper, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Add ground beef and cook, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Stir in Sauce and chili powder. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 10 minutes.
- Stir in macaroni and heat through. Serve, if desired, with sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.
Cost per recipe*: $7.76. Cost per serving*: $1.94. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
See Nutritional Information for sodium content