Pork & Pepper Enchiladas
- Full-page view
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 3/4 lb. center cut boneless pork loin, cut into strips
- 3 green, red and/or yellow bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 6 (8-in.) taco size flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon oil over medium-high heat and brown pork 4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- In same skillet, heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil over medium heat and cook red peppers and onion 9 minutes or until tender. Return pork to skillet; add garlic and cook 1 minute. Stir in lime juice and 1/2 cup Sauce; heat through.
- Fill each tortilla with 1/2 cup pork mixture and evenly sprinkle with cheese; roll up. Heat remaining Sauce and serve over enchiladas.