Poblano Chicken Alfredo
- Full-page view
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1-3/4 lbs.)
- 2 small poblano peppers
- 1 cup Ragu® Classic Alfredo Sauce, divided
- 1 1/4 cups plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. chipotle chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, (about 1 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Process roasted peppers with Sauce in blender; set aside.
- Dip chicken in 1/4 cup sauce mixture, then bread crumbs combined with cumin, chipotle powder seasoning and garlic powder, coating well.
- Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
- Pour remaining 3/4 cup sauce mixture over chicken; top with cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
*To roast pepper, arrange pepper in broiler pan lined with aluminum foil and broil, until blackened on all sides, turning occasionally, about 8 minutes. Wrap in foil and let cool; set aside.