- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1 package (3.5 oz.) sliced pepperoni or turkey pepperoni (about 1 cup)
- 1 bag (8.5 oz.) tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, (about 8 oz.)
- Your favorite pizza toppings*
- Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes; drain. Stir in Sauce and pepperoni and cook 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Arrange tortilla chips on serving platter. Top with sauce mixture, then sprinkle with cheese and your favorite pizza toppings.
*Pizza Toppings: Use sliced pitted olives, chopped onions, cooked crumbled turkey, chicken or pork sausage, chopped bell peppers or sliced mushrooms. TIP: Try an all-veggie version with black beans instead of ground beef.
Photo Copyright© 2010 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.