- Full-page view
- 1 can (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- 6 Tbsp. Ragu® Pizza Quick Sauce
- 18 slices pepperoni
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Lightly grease baking sheet; set aside.
- Unroll crust and press into a 12 x 14-inch rectangle; cut into six equal rectangles. Spread each rectangle with 1 tablespoon Sauce to within 1/2 inch of edges. Arrange 3 pepperoni slices on 1/2 of the longest side of each rectangle; top with onion, green pepper and 1 cup cheese. Starting at longest side, fold dough over to form rectangles. Seal edges with a fork, then cut 3 two-inch slits in top of each rectangle.
- Bake 9 minutes or until light golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Bake an additional 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Serve, if desired, with additional Sauce.