Pasta with Turkey Meatballs
- Full-page view
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 8 ounces linguine or vermicelli, cooked and drained
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In large bowl, combine turkey, egg, bread crumbs, parsley, milk, salt and pepper. Shape into 1-1/2-inch meatballs. On baking sheet, arrange meatballs. Bake 20 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- Remove meatballs to 3-quart saucepan. Stir in Sauce. Simmer covered over low heat 10 minutes. Serve sauce and meatballs over hot linguine.