Pasta Con Brio
- Full-page view
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 small zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and sliced in half moons
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1/4 cup dry white wine, (optional)
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) sliced pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese or crumbled feta cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli, zucchini and red pepper during last 2 minutes of cooking; drain.
- In 2-quart saucepan, bring Pasta Sauce and wine to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. To serve, spoon sauce over hot spaghetti and vegetables, then sprinkle with olives and cheese.