Parmesan Potato Bake
- Full-page view
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Roasted Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. dried chives (optional)
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°. In large saucepan, boil potatoes in lightly salted water until almost tender, about 15 minutes; drain, then let cool slightly.
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1/4-inch slices. Combine sliced potatoes, Sauce, onion, chives and parsley; turn into 2-quart shallow baking dish. Bake 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.