- Full-page view
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 4 oz. ea.)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, slightly beaten with 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce, heated according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spray baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Combine cheese, bread crumbs and garlic powder in shallow dish. Evenly coat chicken in flour, then egg, then bread crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on prepared baking sheet. Spray chicken with no-stick cooking spray. Bake 25 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with Sauce.