Oven-Baked Chicken Parmesan & Fingers
- Full-page view
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2/3 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut 2 chicken breasts into 1-inch-wide strips; keep remaining 2 chicken breasts whole. Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs, coating well.
- Arrange whole chicken and sliced chicken in 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish. Bake 20 minutes.
- Pour Sauce over chicken, then top with cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked pasta.