No-Boiling Stuffed Manicotti
- Full-page view
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 jars (1 lb. 8 oz. ea.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 1 box (8 oz.) manicotti pasta
- Preheat oven to 375°. In large nonstick skillet, brown ground beef; drain. Stir in 1 cup Pasta Sauce and 1 cup ricotta; set aside.
- In 13 x 9-inch baking dish, spread 2 cups Sauce. Fill uncooked manicotti with beef mixture and arrange in baking dish. Top with any remaining beef mixture, then top with remaining Sauce.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 1 hour. Remove foil and top with spoonfuls of remaining ricotta cheese. Bake uncovered an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.