Microwave Scrambled Egg Pizza
- Full-page view
- 1 tsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 4 Tbsp. Ragu® Sauce
- 4 Tbsp. shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (about 1 oz.)
- 1 mini whole wheat pita bread or english muffin
- In 2-cup microwave-safe glass measuring cup, microwave Spread at HIGH 10 seconds or until melted. Tilt cup to coat sides of cup; set aside.
- In prepared cup, add egg. Gently stir in 2 tablespoons Sauce and 2 tablespoons cheese. Microwave at HIGH 1-1/2 minutes or until egg is set. Let stand 1 minute. Serve on pita bread topped with remaining sauce and cheese.