- Full-page view
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 cups eggplant, diced, peeled, (about 1 medium)
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup Ragu® Pizza Quick Sauce
- 1 (12-in.) prebaked pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, (about 4 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil leaves or 1/2 tsp. dried basil, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- In medium nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook garlic 30 seconds. Add eggplant, water and season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 2 minutes or until eggplant is tender. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Evenly spread Sauce on pizza crust, then top with eggplant, cheese and basil. Bake 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.