Mediterranean Pasta & Chicken
- Full-page view
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1 jar (7 oz.) roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 1 jar (6 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces rotelle pasta or spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- In same skillet, stir in Sauce, roasted peppers, artichokes, olives and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Return chicken to skillet and heat through. Toss hot pasta with sauce; sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.