Meatball Hero Bake
- Full-page view
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, (about 8 oz.)
- 6 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 loaf (16 oz.) Italian bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1 package (12 oz.) frozen fully-cooked cocktail-size meatballs, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, eggs, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese; add bread and toss. In bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking dish, spread 1 cup Sauce. Top with bread mixture, then meatballs. Evenly on pour remaining Sauce, then sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake covered 25 minutes. Remove cover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until bubbling.