Linguine with Red Carbonara Sauce
- Full-page view
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 8 ounces linguine or fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- Cook bacon in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until crisp. Remove and drain on paper towels; reserve 2 tablespoons drippings.
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Brown chicken in same skillet in reserved drippings. Stir in Sauce and peas. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Add linguine and crumbled cooked bacon; toss to coat.