Lasagna with a Twist
- Full-page view
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves,crushed
- 1 container (15 oz.) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese, (about 8 oz.)
- 16 ounces Ragu® Old World Style® Rotini, cooked according to package directions
- 1 Tbsp. grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in Sauce and oregano. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine cheeses in medium bowl. Combine 1/2 of the hot Ragu® Old World Style® Rotini with 1/2 of the sauce mixture. Evenly spread in bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Evenly spread cheese mixture over Rotini, then top with remaining Rotini and sauce mixture.
- Bake covered 30 minutes or until bubbling.