- Full-page view
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, finely chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- In large nonaluminum bowl, combine all ingredients. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Tip: Using a food processor will save time but make sure to leave small bits of vegetables for a chunky soup.