Garlic Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Full-page view
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Roasted Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- 8 ounces ziti, cooked and drained
- 1 cup frozen green beans, thawed
- 1 can (6 oz.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 tsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°. Combine Sauce, ziti, green beans and tuna in 2-quart casserole. Top with bread crumbs combined with Spread.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes or until bread crumbs are golden brown.