Garden Harvest Spaghetti Squares
- Full-page view
- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken in half, cooked and drained
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°. Thoroughly combine cooked spaghetti, egg, milk, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and garlic salt in medium bowl.
- Evenly spread pasta mixture in jelly-roll pan or 12-inch pizza pan. Bake 15 minutes. Evenly top with Sauce, spreading to edges of pan. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Continue baking 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is heated through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. To serve, cut in squares.