French Bread Florentine
- Full-page view
- 3/4 lb. hot or sweet Italian sausage links, removed from casing and crumbled
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 loaf (12-in.) French bread, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup Ragu® Pizza Quick Sauce
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In large nonstick skillet, brown sausage with onion over medium-high heat until sausage is brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
- On baking sheet, arrange bread halves. Evenly spread Sauce on bread, then top with sausage mixture, spinach and cheese. Bake 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.